Official exams DELE and CCSE
About this course
DELE & CCSE EXAMS
DELE exams are official qualifications of Spanish lenguage for foreingers.They are awarded by the Instituto Cervantes on behalf of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports of Spain.
On the other hand, the CCSE exam, also known as the nationality exam, is the official test of Constitutions and Sociocultural Knowledge of Spain. Passing this exam is necessary to obtain Spanish nationality.
ELE USAL Alicante is a DELE and CCSE exam center (nationality exams)
Registration for these exams, DELE and CCSE, must be done by each interested party through the Instituto Cervantes website. It is a simple process:
- First. Enter here
- Second. Enter your email address and press “check”.
- By last. Fill in the fields and follow the instructions. You will be able to choose the date and place to take the exam. We will appreciate if you choose ELE USAL ALICANTE
In addition, for any questions or problems, we are at your disposal at 961 810 036/966 375 066
Upcoming calls (2021):
Remember that in the next calls, and until further notice, you must attend with a mask and gloves.
Take a DELE A2 test now
This way you will know what the exam is like and, by the way, know your level in the different tests. These tests are examples provided by the Instituto Cervantes.
Please note that they are only examples and have no official validity. And remember that ELE USAL Alicante gives DELE preparation courses at all levels. More information DELE courses.
DELE A2 test preparation
You can also take a CCSE test
About the CCSE exam (nationality)
1. The Cervantes Institute makes available the exam syllabus. Remember that the test will consist of 25 test questions (all of them removed from the syllabus), of which you will have to answer 15 correctly. You will have 45 minutes to take the exam. In 2019, 97% of the candidates surpassed it.
2. To access the syllabus of the Instituto Cervantes, click here
About the DELE exam
1. It consists of four tests: reading, listening, writing and oral. The first three will be take during the morning of the exam day together with the rest of the candidates. To take the oral test, you will be summoned that same day in the afternoon, or sometime the day before or after the exam. In fact, ELE USAL ALICANTE will send you a week before the exam day a notification with the time and address in which you will have to take the four tests.
2. There are six levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2; level A1 is the simplest one, and C2 is the most advanced. Level A2 is required to obtain Spanish nationality if you are a resident and Spanish is not your mother tongue; therefore, to obtain nationality, Spanish-American persons do not have to take the DELE exam.
3. ELE USAL ALICANTE organizes courses to prepare this exam with practical cases. Therefore they will serve to familiarize you with the type of exam; (more information about these courses)